Friday, May 30, 2014

She makes me one proud mama

She makes me forget sometimes that she's only five
She makes everyone forget sometimes
She's an old soul in a tiny little body

She warms my heart
She is so in tune with the world for a preschooler
The only one in the class to understand the message of "I have a Dream"
Others dream of ice cream and fire trucks
She dreams of a happy and healthy family, peace and love for everyone

She inspires me
She makes me want to do better, to be better...for her. She deserves it
She reminds me of what I've taught her when I need a lesson
She's my very own cheering squad.

She intrigues me
I love watching her brain at work
I love how I can say "yes you can" when she says she can't and "give it a try" and she goes for it
I love it when her eyes brighten when she realizes she really CAN do something.

She amazes me
So independent
So strong willed
Never taking no for an answer
Never the one to be fooled.
Never afraid to fail. Always pushing forward.

She makes me one proud mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird