Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HELLO WORLD!!!

Hello World!

Hello me, meet the world of blogging.


I'm not very good at writing. In fact, I'm not very good at using words overall...but my mind is full of thoughts swirling around looking for a place to call home. So, why write a blog? I'm not quite sure yet except that it feels like the right thing to do.


I want to get to know myself a little better, rediscover my likes, dreams, and hopes. As a busy and admittedly overwhelmed mother just barely getting through the day...everyday, my life has been full of diaper changes, cleaning up mess with every move I make, and  endless repetitions of cartoon shows and children's songs all day long! No it's not a bad thing. As years pass by those will be the things I look back at and miss, and I totally love giving my whole self to raising and enriching my children's lives. Yet, I can't help but feel like I don't know myself anymore. Somehow along the way, I've forgotten who I was and have no clue as to who I really am now. I keep saying "I used to do this" and "I would love to do that", but that's all I can say for myself. There is nothing that I can state that truly defines who I am and I haven't given myself enough of a chance to do so.


But enough of that! No more excuses. Today is a new start. I'm finally going to stop thinking and start getting my butt moving. I have a lot to learn and long list of goals to work on and I can't do it sprawled on my bed comatose while my kids jump around me (with shoes on) throwing newly folded clothes into the air. I can't be the only mother out there itching to do better, to be better...to discover passion in all facets of life and live to the fullest. I'm not the only one who scribbles a long lists of goals and resolutions on a piece of paper or in my iPhone in hopes that January 1st will bring me luck in fulfilling them. And then suddenly discover this long forgotten list a year or two later realizing that I haven't accomplished anything on that list. It's not a good feeling.


So welcome to my new adventure of self-discovery while sharing what I have to give to the world .....I no longer want to feel dull, lost, and sitting waiting for things to happen. This is my journey to discover who I am and become the woman I want to be. This is my journey to find happiness and give happiness. Won't you join me? Perhaps, you will also find some answers along the way. And together we might help others too. It's a pretty good feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird